Call (715) 578-5633 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Sandeep Basu, MD
New Patient(715) 578-5633
Dr. Sandeep Basu, MD is a oncology specialist in Menomonie, WI. Dr. Basu completed a residency at Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division. He currently practices at Mayo Clinic Health System - Menomonie and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Health System Mankato. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Basu is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Mayo Clinic Health System - Menomonie
Mayo Clinic Health System - Menomonie2321 Stout Rd, Menomonie, WI 54751 Existing Patients: (715) 578-5633
- Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division, Fellowship Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Jacobi/Weiler Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Jacobi/Weiler Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Basu?
He is wonderful. My husband has had many problems with his kidney cancer. Dr Basu has taken great care of him. He makes us feel very comfortable and answers all of our questions. We never feel rushed.
- Mayo Clinic Health System Mankato
- Mayo Clinic Health System - Chippewa Valley in Bloomer
- Mayo Clinic Health System - Northland in Barron
- Mayo Clinic Health System - Oakridge in Osseo
- Mayo Clinic Health System – Red Cedar in Menomonie
- Mayo Clinic Health System In Eau Claire
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sandeep Basu, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Basu's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Basu accepts your insurance.
Dr. Basu frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Basu's office is located at 2321 Stout Rd, Menomonie, WI 54751. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Basu speaks Bengali and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Basu has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.