Dr. Assaf has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sana Assaf, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Sudbury, MA. Dr. Assaf completed a residency at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center. She currently practices at Post Road Pediatrics and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. Dr. Assaf is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Barzilai Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Ichelove Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1990
- PolyClinic of Rome Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Rome University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Post Road Pediatrics
Post Road Pediatrics616 Boston Post Rd, Sudbury, MA 01776 Existing Patients: (978) 443-6005
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Assaf?
she spends enough time to listens all our question and concerns with very good attitude.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sana Assaf, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Assaf's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Assaf accepts your insurance.
Dr. Assaf frequently treats Acute Pharyngitis, Pharyngitis, and Immunization Administration.
Dr. Assaf's office is located at 616 Boston Post Rd, Sudbury, MA 01776. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Assaf speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital