Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wood accepts your insurance.
Dr. Samuel Wood, MD is a hematology specialist in Cedar Rapids, IA. Dr. Wood completed a residency at Wilford Hall U S A F Medical Center. He currently practices at Oncology Associates at Mercy Medical Center and is affiliated with Mary Black Health System Spartanburg. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wood is board certified in Hematology.
- Wilford Hall U S A F Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Wilford Hall U S A F Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Wilford Hall U S A F Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- U Of Tx Southwestern Med Sch At Dallas, Medical School — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Oncology Associates at Mercy Medical Center
Oncology Associates at Mercy Medical Center701 10th St SE, Cedar Rapids, IA 52403 Existing Patients: (319) 363-8303
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wood?
I am a new patient of Dr. Woods. My problem came in a hurry without much warning. Dr. Woods diagnosed my condition right away and drew pictures to show me exactly what was happening. Then he set upon a plan to attack and make me better. He has a good bedside manner and is very friendly. He takes time with me and I like that. He also explains very well, what is happening. I recommend him very highly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wood frequently treats Anemia, Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), and Venous Embolism and Thrombosis.
Dr. Wood's office is located at 701 10th St SE, Cedar Rapids, IA 52403. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wood has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mary Black Health System Spartanburg
- Mercy Medical Center - Cedar Rapids
- Regional Medical Center
- Spartanburg Medical Center