Dr. Chung has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Samuel Chung, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Arcadia, CA. Dr. Chung completed a residency at Roger Williams Medical Center, Boston University. He currently practices at City of Hope and is affiliated with Huntington Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chung is board certified in Hematology.
- UCLA Olive View Program/Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Roger Williams Medical Center, Boston University, Residency Hospital
- Roger Williams Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Loma Linda University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Three Rivers Provider Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
City of Hope
Pacific Clinical Research Medical Group301 W Huntington Dr, Arcadia, CA 91007 Existing Patients: (626) 218-9840
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chung?
Dr. Chung is brilliant, top in manners, explanation and knowledge and he listens a 5 star plus rating
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Samuel Chung, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chung's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chung accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chung frequently treats Secondary Malignancies, Colorectal Cancer, and Stomach and Small Intestine Cancer.
Dr. Chung's office is located at 301 W Huntington Dr, Arcadia, CA 91007. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chung speaks Cantonese, Chinese, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Huntington Memorial Hospital