Dr. Samuel Taylor, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Stamford, CT. Dr. Taylor completed a residency at Hospital for Special Surgery. He currently practices at Office of Dr. Samuel Taylor and is affiliated with Hackensack Meridian Health JFK Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Taylor is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
- Hospital for Special Surgery, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Hospital for Special Surgery, Residency Hospital — 2013
- Columbia Univ Coll Of Physicians and Surgeons, Medical School — 2008
- Harvard University, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Taylor?
Over the past 4 years, Dr Taylor was the 'ideal' doctor. He validated my pain, patiently listened to my problem and always treated me with professional courtesy. Having known my history of multiple operations, he never rushed me into an operation. He suggested cortisone shots and PRP treatments. He was honest and empathetic. He assured me that I would know when it was time to take the next step. He was cautious to “not do any harm” When I could no longer swim, I knew it was time. I booked the operation for March and then the pandemic happened. I patiently waited until July to go under the knife. The experience was remarkable. As Dr Taylor had promised, the operation was a non- event. With his skill, knowledge and focus, I never experienced any pain. I felt safe in his hands and perfectly at ease in HSS. The staff and Dr Taylor’s team (Nick, Kerry, Danielle) were attentive to all my needs. Kayla has helped me gain my strength and range of motion with PT at HSS.
- Hackensack Meridian Health JFK Medical Center
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- Stamford Hospital