Dr. Samuel Lentz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lentz's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Samuel Lentz, MD is a oncology specialist in Winston Salem, NC. Dr. Lentz completed a residency at NC Bapt Hosp. He currently practices at North Carolina Baptist Hospital and is affiliated with Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lentz is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Wake Forest U, School of Medicine, Medical School
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- NC Bapt Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1982
- NC Bapt Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Catawba Valley Medical Center
Pediatric Endocrinology - Hickory - Wake Forest Baptist Health1771 Tate Blvd SE Ste 203, Hickory, NC 28602 Existing Patients: (336) 716-6673
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lentz?
Dr. Lentz is AMAZING! I do believe that he helped save my life. He has a calming demeanor and is always gentle, patient and understanding. You just cannot do any better!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lentz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lentz frequently treats Gynecologic Neoplasms.
Dr. Lentz's office is located at 1 Medical Ctr Blvd, Winston Salem, NC 27157. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lentz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center