Dr. Samuel Raborn, MD is a family medicine specialist in Chandler, TX. Dr. Raborn completed a residency at University of Texas Health Science Center. He currently practices at UT Health East Texas Physicians and is affiliated with CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital - Tyler. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Raborn is board certified in Family Practice.
UT Health East Texas Physicians
UT Health East Texas Physicians Family Medicine Clinic - Chandler125 State Highway 31 E, Chandler, TX 75758 Existing Patients: (903) 849-3862
- University of Texas Health Science Center, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Univ Of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio, Medical School — 1992
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coastal Comp Health Network (CCHN)
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Federal Employee Program (FEP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Molina Healthcare
- MVP Health Care
- Principal Life
- RockPort Health Care
- Superior HealthPlan
- Texas Children's Health Plan
- USA Managed Care Organization
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Raborn?
May 6 wife had appointment 8:45AM & had to pay $20 cash tho we have Medicare and a TFL. They wouldn’t allow me in her husband and I am her soul healthcare home provider. Wife not sure what the $20 was for tho she se Ed n doc fir years and never charged/spiked cash for medical care. Also, a couple weeks earlier treated her for an illness yet sent her a $45 bill for an X-ray (our health insurance says when they accepted us for care they also accepted the final payment). And, no extra money at check in. DONT GET ME WRONG DR RAYBORN KNOWS HUS STUFF AND A FUND DICTOR, BUT SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT CHARGING CASH & FILING ON TWO SEPARATE HEALTHCARE INSURANCE POLICIES.
- CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital - Tyler
- UT Health Tyler