Dr. Samuel Putnam, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Putnam's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Samuel Putnam, MD is a diagnostic radiology specialist in Newark, DE. Dr. Putnam completed a residency at Pennsylvania Hospital Of University of Pennsylvania Health System. and is affiliated with Christiana Care Health System - Christiana Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Temple University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Pennsylvania Hospital Of University of Pennsylvania Health System, Residency Hospital — 1996
- St Vincents Hosp & MC, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Thomas Jefferson U, Medical College, Medical School — 1986
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 4755 Ogletown Stanton Rd Ste 1e20, Newark, DE 19718 Existing Patients: (302) 733-5625
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Putnam?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Putnam accepts your insurance.
Dr. Putnam frequently treats Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis, Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), and Vascular Transcatheter Embolization.
Dr. Putnam's office is located at 4755 Ogletown Stanton Rd Ste 1e20, Newark, DE 19718. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Putnam has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Christiana Care Health System - Christiana Hospital
- Cooper University Hospital
- Lankenau Medical Center