Dr. Samuel Robinson, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Virginia Beach, VA. Dr. Robinson completed a residency at Hospital for Special Surgery. He currently practices at Jordan-Young Institute and is affiliated with Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Robinson is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Jordan Young Institute5716 Cleveland St Ste 200, Virginia Beach, VA 23462 Existing Patients: (757) 490-4802
- Pittsburgh Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Hospital for Special Surgery, Residency Hospital — 2007
- New York Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- University of Virginia, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Optima Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Robinson?
Dr. Robinson diagnosed a complete rotator cuff tear and performed a complicated surgery on my right shoulder with very good results. This required several visits prior to surgery and two visits after. Dr. Robinson is an excellent surgeon, but I found him very difficult to talk to. When my husband wasn't with me at my appointments, I got the impression that Dr. Robinson really wasn't listening to me. Thanks to wonderful post-operative therapy, the end result was excellent
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
- Sentara Norfolk General Hospital
- Sentara Princess Anne Hospital
- Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital