Dr. Okpaku has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Samuel Okpaku, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Okpaku completed a residency at University Of Pa Health System. He currently practices at Center Health Culture/Society. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Okpaku is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry.
- University Of Pa Health System, Residency Hospital
- Worcester State Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Of Edinburgh, College Of Medicine & Veterinary Medicine, Medical School — 1968
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Center Health Culture/Society
Center for Health Culture and Society1233 17th Ave S, Nashville, TN 37212 Existing Patients: (615) 329-4182
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Okpaku?
Great doctor, understood issues right away and had meaningful solutions. Did not need long drawn out sessions to determined course.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Okpaku accepts your insurance.
Dr. Okpaku frequently treats Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Psychosis Due to Mental Illness, and Major Depressive Disorder.
Dr. Okpaku's office is located at 1233 17th Ave S, Nashville, TN 37212. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.