Call (702) 805-4364 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Samuel Kantor, MD is a nephrology specialist in Las Vegas, NV. Dr. Kantor completed a residency at Hahnemann University Hospital. He currently practices at Nevada Kidney Disease & Hypertension Centers and is affiliated with Southern Hills Hospital And Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kantor is board certified in Nephrology.
- Hahnemann University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Hahnemann University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- St Georges University Of Medicine, Medical School
- MCP-Hahnemann U, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kantor?
He is an excellent doctor, he explained everything very well to you. Take time with his patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kantor has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Samuel Kantor, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kantor's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kantor accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kantor frequently treats Gout, Anemia, and Proteinuria.
Dr. Kantor's office is located at 2450 Fire Mesa St Ste 110, Las Vegas, NV 89128. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kantor speaks Spanish, Tagalog, and English. View profile to see all.
- Southern Hills Hospital And Medical Center
- Sunrise Hospital And Medical Center
- Centennial Hills Hospital Medical Center
- MountainView Hospital
Nevada Kidney Disease & Hypertension Centers
Nevada Kidney Disease & Hypertension Centers2450 Fire Mesa St Ste 110, Las Vegas, NV 89128 Existing Patients: (702) 805-4364
Nevada Kidney Disease and Hypertension Centers
Nkdhc Pllc2425 N Lamb Blvd Ste 120, Las Vegas, NV 89115 Existing Patients: (725) 241-0752