Call (725) 241-0752 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Samuel Kantor, MD is a nephrology specialist in Las Vegas, NV. Dr. Kantor completed a residency at MCP-Hahnemann U. He currently practices at Nevada Kidney Disease and Hypertension Centers and is affiliated with Sunrise Hospital And Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kantor is board certified in Nephrology.
- MCP-Hahnemann U-Drexel U Coll Med, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- MCP-Hahnemann U, Residency Hospital — 2001
- MCP-Hahnemann U, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Nevada Kidney Disease and Hypertension Centers
Nkdhc Pllc2425 N Lamb Blvd Ste 120, Las Vegas, NV 89115 Existing Patients: (725) 241-0752
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kantor?
Dr. Kantor is one of the very few doctors who takes the time to explain things in layman's language. He is also very intelligent and I always feel that I am in good hands with him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kantor has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Samuel Kantor, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kantor's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kantor accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kantor frequently treats Gout, Anemia, and Proteinuria.
Dr. Kantor's office is located at 2425 N Lamb Blvd Ste 120, Las Vegas, NV 89115. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kantor speaks Spanish, Tagalog, and English. View profile to see all.
- Sunrise Hospital And Medical Center
- Southern Hills Hospital And Medical Center
- Centennial Hills Hospital Medical Center
- MountainView Hospital