Dr. Samuel Potolicchio, MD is a neurology specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Potolicchio completed a residency at Yale University Medical Center. He currently practices at SAMUEL POTOLICCHIO MD and is affiliated with Sibley Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Samuel Potolicchio MD
Samuel Potolicchio MD4910 Massachusetts Ave Nw Ste 114, Washington, DC 20016 (202) 803-5716
Neurology5255 Loughboro Rd NW, Washington, DC 20016 (202) 660-7021
French, German, English
- Yale University Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Geneve Cantonal Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1977
- Rutgers U Affil Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1976
- University Of Geneva, Medical School — 1974
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Meritain Health
- MVP Health Care
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Potolicchio?
Extraordinarily knowledgeable. Pleasant and professional. Kind. Great staff. My favorite doctor.
- Sibley Memorial Hospital