Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Milanovich accepts your insurance.
Dr. Samuel Milanovich, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Fargo, ND. Dr. Milanovich completed a residency at Childrens Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC. He currently practices at Sanford Fargo Hospice. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Milanovich is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Medical College Wisconsin, Fellowship Hospital
- Childrens Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC, Residency Hospital — 2009
- University of North Dakota School of Medicine, Medical School — 2006
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Milanovich?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Milanovich frequently treats Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations, Erythropoietin Test, and Lymphoma Evaluation.
Dr. Milanovich's office is located at 820 4th St N, Fargo, ND 58102. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Milanovich has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.