Dr. Samuel Lang, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Flushing, NY. Dr. Lang completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Medical Center. He currently practices at Queens Endoscopy ASC and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Queens. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Lang is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
Queens Endoscopy ASC
New York Hospital Queens5645 Main St # 3, Flushing, NY 11355 Call
- UCLA Center Of Health Sciences, Fellowship Hospital
- UCLA Center Of Health Sciences, Internship Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1999
- UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA AT BIRMINGHAM SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 1992
- University of Alabama At Birmingham, Medical School — 1978
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
- VNS Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lang?
My mom just have a open heart surgery back in October 2019. The surgeon doctor was Dr. Samuel Lang he did a excellent job and I would love to recommend him to anybody who needs open surgery because we trust him and you can trust him too. He can tell you and explain everything in the best way for you to understand. He also knows what he is doing. My mom just went to the ER because she had swelling on the left leg. We were worried because my mom’s family doctor was not working on that day, but Dr. Lang told us to bring her to the ER so he could take a look. He was not present however he sent his assistant from his surgery team to check on my mom and did exams such a sonogram to check on her leg, and to our relief she was fine.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center