Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Samuel Ferris, MD
Dr. Samuel Ferris, MD is
- Tulane University School of Medicine - New Orleans, LA (Cardiovascular Disease), Fellowship Hospital
- Vanderbilt University - Nashville, TN (Internal Medicine), Residency Hospital
- Tulane University School of Medicine - New Orleans, LA, Medical School
- Vanderbilt University, Internship Hospital — 1993
- American Lifecare
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Louisiana
- Employers Health Network
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health
- Galaxy Health Network
- Health Care Alliance Pool
- Health Payors Organization
- Humana Veterans
- Mississippi Health Partners
- National Healthcare Alliance
- National Preferred Provider Network
- PPO Plus
- Prime Health Services
- Provider Networks of America
- Special Needs Plan
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ferris?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Samuel Ferris, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Ferris' profile.
Dr. Ferris in specializes in Cardiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Ferris frequently treats the following conditions: Chest Pain, Hypertension and Heart Disease. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Ferris' office is located at 120 Ochsner Blvd Ste 160 Gretna, LA 70056. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Ferris is able to speak Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Ferris provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Samuel Ferris, MD is affiliated with Ochsner Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Samuel Ferris, MD holds board certification in Cardiovascular Disease.
Dr. Samuel Ferris, MD has a star rating of 4.6/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Ochsner Medical Center
Ochsner Health Center - Lapalco
Westside Dermatology Associates A Professional Medical Corp.120 Ochsner Blvd Ste 160, Gretna, LA 70056 (504) 595-8119
Ochsner Health Center - Marrero
Ochsner Health Center - Marrero4225 Lapalco Blvd, Marrero, LA 70072 (504) 371-9355
Ochsner Medical Center - West Bank2500 Belle Chasse Hwy, Terrytown, LA 70056 (504) 391-5346