Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (920) 309-5408.
Dr. Samuel Durham, MD
Dr. Samuel Durham, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Eau Claire, WI. Dr. Durham completed a residency at University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC). He currently practices at Prevea Health and is affiliated with HSHS St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Durham is board certified in General Surgery.
- Rush Presbyterian St Lukes Hospital, Other Education — 2008
- Mott CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL, U of Michigan, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Columbus Children'S Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Ohio State University, Other Education — 1995
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh|Columbus Children'S Hospital|Mott CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL, U of Michigan|University of Pittsburgh / Main Campus, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- University Of Pittsburgh, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC), Residency Hospital — 1990
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1983
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Bankers Life and Casualty
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Fortis Benefits Insurance Company
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- McLaren Health Plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Meridian Health Plan of Michigan
- Meritain Health
- Mutual of Omaha
- NALC Health Benefit Plan
- Nippon Life Benefits
- North America Administrators (NAA)
- Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana, Inc.
- Physicians' Care Network
- Principal Financial Group
- Principal Life
- Priority Health
- Thrivent Financial
- Trustmark Companies
- United Teacher Associates Insurance Company
- US Health and Life Insurance Company
- Veteran Administration Plan
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Durham?
In 2006, I was rushed to the hospital, and unknown to me at the time, I was extremely sick. My RN wife, chose Dr Durham to perform the tricuspid repair, mitral valve replacement, and 1 by pass . The surgery was well over 9 hours, and if it wasn't for the skill and compassion of this man, I would not be alive to write this review. It is now 12/13 years later, and the pig valve is starting to leak, I would love for Dr. Durham to perform my replacement again. The best no question about it.
- HSHS St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center
- HSHS Sacred Heart Hospital
- HSHS St. Vincent Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Durham accepts your insurance.
Dr. Durham frequently treats Carotid Artery Disease or Carotid Endarterectomy.
Dr. Durham's office is located at 900 W Clairemont Ave, Eau Claire, WI 54701. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Durham has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
HSHS Sacred Heart Hospital900 W Clairemont Ave, Eau Claire, WI 54701 Call
Lakeland Neurology6559 Paw Paw Ave, Coloma, MI 49038 Call