Dr. Samuel Congello, DO is a interventional cardiology specialist in Mason City, IA. Dr. Congello completed a residency at Mercy Catholic Medical Center. He currently practices at Mason City Clinic, P.C. and is affiliated with Floyd County Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Congello is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Mason City Clinic, P.C.
Mason City Clinic, P.C.250 S Crescent Dr, Mason City, IA 50401 Existing Patients: (641) 494-5300
- West Virginia University, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Mercy Catholic Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Garden City Osteopathic Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Shippensberg University Of Pennsylvania, Undergraduate School — 1981
- American Enterprise Group
- American Republic
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Iowa
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Pekin Insurance
- Principal Life
- Thrivent Financial
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Congello?
Had a good report from my bypass surgery almost 23 years ago. Thanks to Drs Congello and Waters.
- Floyd County Medical Center
- Franklin General Hospital
- Hancock County Health System
- Humboldt County Memorial Hospital
- Iowa Specialty Hospital-Belmond
- Iowa Specialty Hospital-clarion
- Kossuth Regional Health Center
- Mercyone North Iowa Medical Center
- Mitchell County Regional Health Center
- Palo Alto County Hospital
- Regional Health Services Of Howard County