Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Samuel Hawken, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Annandale, VA. Dr. Hawken completed a residency at Medstar-Georgetown University Medical Center. He currently practices at Fairfax Orthopedics and is affiliated with Inova Fairfax Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hawken is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
- Medstar-Georgetown University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1977
- University Of Washington, Internship Hospital — 1973
- Georgetown U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1972
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Fairfax Orthopaedics Pllc3301 Woodburn Rd Ste 208, Annandale, VA 22003 Existing Patients: (703) 560-9495
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hawken?
Dr. Hawken repaired both my ACL's almost 15 years ago and my knees feel great. I received allografts.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hawken frequently treats Osteoarthritis, Sciatica (Not Due to Disc Displacement), and Osteoarthritis of Knee.
Dr. Hawken's office is located at 3301 Woodburn Rd Ste 208, Annandale, VA 22003. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hawken speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Hawken has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Inova Fairfax Hospital