Call (888) 381-2760 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Samuel Green, MD is a cardiology specialist in Las Vegas, NV. Dr. Green completed a residency at Duke University Medical Center. and is affiliated with Sunrise Hospital And Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Green is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Georgetown University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Duke University Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Duke University Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Albany Medical College, Medical School
- American Republic
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Culinary Health Fund
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- National Elevator
- Pekin Insurance
- POMCO Group
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Green?
My 1st appt. with Dr. Green went smoothly & he took his time with me! He is very pleasant to talk to & answered my questions! I would recommend him highly!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Green has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Samuel Green, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Green's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Green accepts your insurance.
Dr. Green frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Green's office is located at 3150 North Tenaya Way Ste 460, Las Vegas, NV 89128. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Green speaks English and English. View profile to see all.
- Sunrise Hospital And Medical Center
- MountainView Hospital
- Southern Hills Hospital And Medical Center
- 1 3150 North Tenaya Way Ste 460, Las Vegas, NV 89128 Existing Patients: (888) 381-2760