Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rubin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Samuel Rubin, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Rubin completed a residency at Duke. and is affiliated with UAB Hospital. Dr. Rubin is board certified in Child Psychiatry.
- Durham Child Guidance Clin-, Fellowship Hospital — 1968
- Duke, Residency Hospital — 1967
- Cook Co Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1963
- Northwestern U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1962
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 1700 7th Ave S Spc 3, Birmingham, AL 35233 Existing Patients: (205) 934-4913
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rubin?
Dr. Rubin is kind, humorous, very thorough, and has many years of experience in the area of children and adolescents. He genuinely cares about his patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rubin frequently treats Anxiety, Bipolar Disorder, and Major Depressive Disorder.
Dr. Rubin's office is located at 1700 7th Ave S Spc 3, Birmingham, AL 35233. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rubin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UAB Hospital