Dr. Roura has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Samuel Roura, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Miami, FL. Dr. Roura completed a residency at Univ Of Miami/Va/Jackson Meml Hosp. He currently practices at Drs and Associates. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Jackson Meml Hosp/ Univ of Miami, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Univ Of Miami/Va/Jackson Meml Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Jackson Meml Hosp/ Univ of Miami, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Ross University / School of Medicine & Veterinary Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- University of Puerto Rico / Medical Sciences Campus, Undergraduate School — 1968
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Behavioral Health Network
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Drs and Associates
Drs and Associates10621 N Kendall Dr Ste 200, Miami, FL 33176 Existing Patients: (305) 969-9016
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Roura?
I met Dr. Roura when my mom was still alive; he helped me through some tough times and gave me hope when I hadn't any. My mom trusted their office, and she didn't trust very easily- Francie was the sweetest and Dr. Roura was always professional, philosophical and good at making a heavy situation, lighter. Highly recommend.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Samuel Roura, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Roura's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Roura accepts your insurance.
Dr. Roura frequently treats Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence), Anxiety, and Biofeedback.
Dr. Roura's office is located at 10621 N Kendall Dr Ste 200, Miami, FL 33176. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Roura speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.