Dr. Samuel Lux, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Lux completed a residency at Childrens Hospital. He currently practices at Dana-Farber/Boston Children's Cancer and Blood Disorders Center and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Dana-Farber/Boston Children's Cancer and Blood Disorders Center
Solid Tumor Center450 Brookline Ave, Boston, MA 02215 Existing Patients: (617) 919-2697
- Childrens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1973
- Childrens Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1969
- Childrens Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1968
- University of Kansas School of Medicine, Medical School — 1967
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lux?
- Boston Children's Hospital
- Dana - Farber Cancer Institute