Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Register III accepts your insurance.
Dr. Samuel Register III, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in North Little Rock, AR. Dr. Register III completed a residency at Wilford Hall Us Air Force Med Center. He currently practices at Baptist Health Specialty Clinic North Little Rock and is affiliated with Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Register III is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- Wilford Hall Us Air Force Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Keesler Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Georgia Regents U, Medical College, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Register III?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Register III frequently treats Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD), Second-Degree Burns, and Burn Injuries.
Dr. Register III's office is located at 3500 Springhill Dr Ste 200a, North Little Rock, AR 72117. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Register III has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock