Dr. Samuel Kao, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kao's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Samuel Kao, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Kao completed a residency at University Louisville. He currently practices at Samuel D. Kao Medical Office and is affiliated with Alameda Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kao is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- University Ca, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- University Louisville, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Albany Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Albany Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Albany Medical College, Medical School — 1989
- Rennselaer Polytechnic Institute, Undergraduate School — 1987
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Chinese Community Health Plan (CCHP)
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Principal Financial Group
- Western Health Advantage
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cantonese, Chinese, Mandarin
Samuel D. Kao Medical Office450 Sutter St Rm 1533, San Francisco, CA 94108 Existing Patients: (415) 392-9291
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kao?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kao accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kao frequently treats Osteoarthritis of Hands, Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist, and Osteoarthritis.
Dr. Kao's office is located at 450 Sutter St Rm 1533, San Francisco, CA 94108. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kao speaks Chinese, Mandarin, Cantonese, and Chinese. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kao has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Alameda Hospital
- Chinese Hospital
- Northbay Medical Center
- Saint Francis Memorial Hospital