Dr. Samuel Gerber, MD is a sports medicine specialist in North Chelmsford, MA. Dr. Gerber completed a residency at Harvard Orth Res. He currently practices at Scott A. Sigman MD and is affiliated with Lowell General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gerber is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
Scott A. Sigman MD
Scott A. Sigman MD14 Research Pl, North Chelmsford, MA 01863 Existing Patients: (978) 454-0706
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Harvard Orth Res, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Microsurgery Fellowship Medical Research Council London, England 1983, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Mass Genl Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Mass Genl Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1980
- Yale University, Undergraduate School — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gerber?
Been a patient of dr. Gerber for 33 years . He has compassion and listens to you. He is my favorite doctor ,I compare other doctors to him and through my years I can say ..no one compares to him .
- Lowell General Hospital
- St. Joseph Hospital