Dr. Dvorak has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Samuel Dvorak, MD is a family medicine specialist in Carroll, IA. He currently practices at Mcfarland Clinic PC OBG/GYN and is affiliated with St. Anthony Regional Hospital Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dvorak is board certified in Family Practice.
- University of Iowa, Medical School — 2012
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mcfarland Clinic PC OBG/GYN
Carroll Obstetrics/Gynecology1214 S Grant Rd, Carroll, IA 51401 Existing Patients: (712) 792-1500
St. Anthony Regional Hospital311 S Clark St, Carroll, IA 51401 Existing Patients: (712) 792-3581
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dvorak?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dvorak accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dvorak frequently treats Peptic Ulcer, Hernia, and Overweight.
Dr. Dvorak's office is located at 1214 S Grant Rd, Carroll, IA 51401. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dvorak speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Anthony Regional Hospital Campus