Dr. Samuel Borsellino, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Akron, OH. He currently practices at Summa Health Medical Group and is affiliated with Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Borsellino is board certified in Neurosurgery.
Summa Health Medical Group
Summa Health Medical Group75 Arch St Ste 201, Akron, OH 44304 Existing Patients: (330) 375-7055
Cleveland Clinic Neurolgcl Inst
Cleveland Clinic Neurolgcl Inst6780 Mayfield Rd Ste 725, Mayfield Heights, OH 44124 Existing Patients: (866) 588-2264
- Ohio State University College Of Medicine And Public Health, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Borsellino?
Dr. Borsellino was a wonderful surgeon for me. He performed Chiari Malformation surgery on me. He had a great staff and a wonderful bedside manner. He listens to his patients well and is very informative. I would highly recommend him to anyone. I am 3 months post op and have been relieved of 98% of my symptoms.
- Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center