Call (770) 725-3949 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Samuel Bleuez, MD
New Patient(770) 725-3949
Dr. Samuel Bleuez, MD is a cardiology specialist in Sharpsburg, GA. Dr. Bleuez completed a residency at S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital. He currently practices at Piedmont Heart Institute and is affiliated with Piedmont Newnan Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2005
- S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bleuez?
A very professional, skilled and patient cardiologist. He was instrumental in saving my life in 2008 and will continue to be my cardiologist until he retires. There is not enough space to enumerate this man's qualities.
- Piedmont Newnan Hospital
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bleuez has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Samuel Bleuez, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bleuez's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bleuez accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bleuez frequently treats Heart Conditions and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Bleuez's office is located at 20 Francis Way Ste 101, Sharpsburg, GA 30277. Find other locations and directions.