Dr. Johnson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Samuel Johnson, MD is a nephrology specialist in Marietta, GA. Dr. Johnson completed a residency at Emory University Hospital. He currently practices at Georgia Kidney Associates Inc and is affiliated with Northside Hospital Cherokee. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Johnson is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Emory University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Emory University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Emory University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Temple University School of Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- Emory University, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Georgia Kidney Associates Inc55 Whitcher St Ne Ste 460, Marietta, GA 30060 Existing Patients: (770) 422-5182
Bio Medical Applications of Georgia110 Londonderry Ct Ste 100, Woodstock, GA 30188 Existing Patients: (770) 592-3439
Northwest Atlanta Vascular Care LLC790 Church St Ne Ste 510, Marietta, GA 30060 Existing Patients: (404) 554-2196
Renal Care Center of North Georgia411 Hospital Rd, Canton, GA 30114 Existing Patients: (770) 479-0259
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Johnson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Johnson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Johnson frequently treats End-Stage Renal Disease, Acidosis, and Hyperkalemia.
Dr. Johnson's office is located at 55 Whitcher St Ne Ste 460, Marietta, GA 30060. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northside Hospital Cherokee
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital