Dr. Samuel Chandra, MB BS generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chandra's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Samuel Chandra, MB BS is a critical care medicine specialist in Louisiana, MO. Dr. Chandra completed a residency at SUNY Hlth Sci Ctr. He currently practices at Pike County Memorial Hospital and is affiliated with Alton Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chandra is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- SUNY Hlth Sci Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- SUNY Hlth Sci Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Stony Brook University Hospital S U N Y Health Sciences Center, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Patna Med Coll, Medical School — 1990
- Magadh Med Coll, Bodhgaya, Medical School — 1985
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chandra?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chandra accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chandra frequently treats Abdominal Pain, Traumatic Brain Injury, and Intestinal Obstruction.
Dr. Chandra's office is located at 2305 Georgia St, Louisiana, MO 63353. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chandra has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Alton Memorial Hospital
- Christian Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Belleville