Dr. Samuel Burstein, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Burstein's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Samuel Burstein, MD is a hematology specialist in Swansea, IL. Dr. Burstein completed a residency at Washington VA Hosp. He currently practices at Illinois Oncology Ltd. Dr. Burstein is board certified in Hematology.
- U Wash Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1977
- Washington VA Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1975
- Geo Wash Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Geo Wash Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1973
- Boston U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1972
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Illinois Oncology Ltd
Illinois Oncology Ltd4000 N Illinois Ln Ste C, Swansea, IL 62226 Existing Patients: (618) 233-8000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Burstein?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Burstein accepts your insurance.
Dr. Burstein frequently treats Throat Cancer (Oropharyngeal), Nodular Lymphoma, and Tongue Cancer.
Dr. Burstein's office is located at 4000 N Illinois Ln Ste C, Swansea, IL 62226. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Burstein has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.