Dr. Amen has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Samuel Amen, MD is a addiction medicine specialist in Sarasota, FL. Dr. Amen completed a residency at University of Southern California School of Medicine. He currently practices at Ramos Center for Interventional & Functional Pain Medicine. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Oklahoma, College of Medicine, Tulsa, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Southern California School of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine, Internship Hospital
- University of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- GlobalHealth, Inc.
- Medicaid of Oklahoma
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ramos Center for Interventional & Functional Pain Medicine
Ramos Center - Sarasota Office2540 S Tamiami Trl, Sarasota, FL 34239 Existing Patients: (941) 708-9555
Ramos Center- Bradenton Office100 3rd Ave W Ste 110, Bradenton, FL 34205 Existing Patients: (941) 708-9555
Ramos Center- Venice Office1370 E Venice Ave Ste 104, Venice, FL 34285 Existing Patients: (941) 708-9555
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Amen?
Dr Amen took much longer than most doctors to listen to my complaints and explained EVERYTHING to me in a way I completely understood. I wanted off the Oxy, and he miraculously found a way to get me off of them. I'm SO very happy to have found Dr Amen! I've referred him to at least two other people already. God bless you, Doc!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Samuel Amen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Amen's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Amen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Amen frequently treats Back Pain, Low Back Pain, and Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement).
Dr. Amen's office is located at 2540 S Tamiami Trl, Sarasota, FL 34239. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.