Click here to compare with other Nephrology Specialists.
Dr. Samson Ambaw, MD is a nephrology specialist in Midwest City, OK. Dr. Ambaw completed a residency at Medical Center of Central Georgia. He currently practices at Midwest Nephrology Associates and is affiliated with AllianceHealth - Midwest. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ambaw is board certified in Nephrology.
- Medical Center of Central Georgia, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Medical Center of Central Georgia, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Jimma University, Medical School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Midwest Nephrology Associates
Midwest Nephrology Associates9230 E Reno Ave Ste B, Midwest City, OK 73130 Existing Patients: (405) 737-4900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ambaw?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ambaw has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ambaw frequently treats Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload, Acidosis, and Diabetes With Renal Manifestations.
Dr. Ambaw's office is located at 9230 E Reno Ave Ste B, Midwest City, OK 73130. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- AllianceHealth - Midwest
- Alliancehealth Seminole
- Great Plains Regional Medical Center
- Integris Baptist Medical Center
- INTEGRIS Deaconess
- Integris Health Edmond
- Ssm Health Saint Anthony Hospital Shawnee