Dr. Sonawane has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Samsher Sonawane, MD is a nephrology specialist in Raleigh, NC. Dr. Sonawane completed a residency at Columbia Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Wake Nephrology Associates P.A. and is affiliated with Betsy Johnson Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sonawane is board certified in Nephrology.
- Montgomery Hospital Medcial Center, Other Education — 2004
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Columbia Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Columbia Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2001
- University Of Maryland School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- University Of North Carolina, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sonawane?
I have total confidence in Dr. Sonoawane he does not rush you threw an appointment and listen to and will try his best to help you in any way he can.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Samsher Sonawane, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sonawane's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sonawane accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sonawane frequently treats Mineral Metabolism Disorders, Proteinuria, and Phosphorus Metabolism Disorders.
Dr. Sonawane's office is located at 3604 Bush St, Raleigh, NC 27609. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Betsy Johnson Hospital
- Johnston Health
- Rex Hospital
- Wakemed Cary Hospital
- WakeMed Raleigh Campus
Wake Nephrology Associates P.A.3604 Bush St, Raleigh, NC 27609 (919) 876-7807