Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (504) 410-7807, and for other questions, call (504) 842-4145.
Book an Appointment
Dr. Sammy Khatib, MD
New Patient(318) 884-0029
Dr. Sammy Khatib, MD is a cardiology specialist in New Orleans, LA. Dr. Khatib completed a residency at Internal Medicine, Georgetown University Medical Center, Washington, DC 1999 - 2002; Chief Resident 2002 - 2003. He currently practices at Ochsner Medical Center and is affiliated with Ochsner Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
Ochsner Medical Center
Ochsner Medical Center1514 Jefferson Hwy, New Orleans, LA 70121 Call
Ochsner Health Center - Covington
Ochsner Health Center - Covington1000 Ochsner Blvd, Covington, LA 70433 Call
- Cardiovascular Medicine, Ochsner 2003 - 2005; Chief Fellow 2005 - 2006|Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, University of Florida/Shands Hospital, Gainesville 2006 - 2007, Fellowship Hospital
- Internal Medicine, Georgetown University Medical Center, Washington, DC 1999 - 2002; Chief Resident 2002 - 2003, Residency Hospital
- Internal Medicine, Georgetown University Medical Center, Washington, DC 1999 - 2002; Chief Resident 2002 - 2003, Internship Hospital
- Wayne State University School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Wayne State University School Of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1999
- American Lifecare
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Network
- Coventry Health Care of Louisiana
- Employers Health Network
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Health Payors Organization
- Humana Veterans
- National Healthcare Alliance
- National Preferred Provider Network
- PPO Plus
- Prime Health Services
- Provider Networks of America
- Special Needs Plan
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khatib?
Dr. Khatib diagnosed my problem and managed to fix my problem . He is very knowledgeable and precise and I just cannot say enough about how much I appreciate him.
- Ochsner Medical Center
- Ochsner Medical Center - Kenner
- Ochsner Medical Center - North Shore
- Ochsner Medical Center- West Bank Campus
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Khatib has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sammy Khatib, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Khatib's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Khatib accepts your insurance.
Dr. Khatib frequently treats Heart Palpitations, Sinus Bradycardia, and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Khatib's office is located at 1514 Jefferson Hwy, New Orleans, LA 70121. Find other locations and directions.