Dr. Syed has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Samira Syed, MD is a hematology specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Syed completed a residency at Baylor College of Medicine. She currently practices at UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS SOUTHWESTERN MEDICAL CENTER. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Syed is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- University TX, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Baylor College of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Baylor College of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Baylor College of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Aga Khan U, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX 75390 Existing Patients: (214) 648-3111
Moncrief Cancer Institute
Moncrief Cancer Institute400 W Magnolia Ave, Fort Worth, TX 76104 Existing Patients: (817) 288-9800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Syed?
Dr. Syed is amazing. Very thorough. I was originally treated by doctors from Moffitt Cancer Center in Tampa. While they were good, I wish I had found Dr. Syed when I was originally diagnosed. She is amazing!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Syed accepts your insurance.
Dr. Syed frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Anemia.
Dr. Syed's office is located at 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX 75390. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.