Dr. Samir Wassef, MD is a neonatal medicine specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Wassef completed a residency at Wocamp/Henry Ford Hosp. He currently practices at Metropedix SC and is affiliated with Ingalls Memorial Hospital. Dr. Wassef is board certified in Neonatology.
Spanish, Arabic, Egyptian, English
- University Of Chicago, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Wocamp/Henry Ford Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Cairo University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Cairo University Faculty Of Sciences, Undergraduate School — 1977
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wassef?
Dr. Wassef has been my pediatrician since 2000 with the birth of my 1st son. Had complications with the 2nd son and he came asap to make sure my baby was fine. Now with my 3rd son there was no doubt in my mind he would be my doctor. My boys have his cell# and truly feel they could call him for anything. He's got a new doctor in his office Dr. Jimmy Parikh who is wonderful too! His receptionist Barbara is great too.. I absolutely love these people!! I couldn't have asked for better.
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
- Presence Saints Mary and Elizabeth Medical Center, Saint Elizabeth Campus