Dr. Samir Tomajian, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Gulfport, MS. Dr. Tomajian completed a residency at Tulane U Hlth Scis Ctr. He currently practices at Basil Shah, MD and is affiliated with Memorial Hospital At Gulfport. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tomajian is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Basil Shah, MD
John Raff MD1340 Broad Ave Ste 450, Gulfport, MS 39501 Existing Patients: (228) 867-5006
Memorial Hosp of Gulfport Hosp4500 13th St, Gulfport, MS 39501 Existing Patients: (228) 867-5006
Arabic, French, Spanish
- Lsu Hlth Sciences Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Tulane U Hlth Scis Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Tulane U Hlth Scis Ctr, Internship Hospital — 2007
- U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Medical School — 2006
- University of Houston, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Planned Administration Inc
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tomajian?
Dr. Tomajian is so good. He is not big on narcotics and benzos but is most interested in procedures that will actually provide LASTING, LONG TERM RELIEF! He is very passionate about defending his patients, should I say he goes to war for you!! He is also honest with you but it is completely out of his true care and concern for you!!! I will never leave him and his NP, Ben Fleming is excellent too! I highly recommend Dr. Tomajian to all chronic pain patients!! Love you Dr. T ?
- Memorial Hospital At Gulfport