Dr. Samir Patel, MD is a interventional pain medicine specialist in Baton Rouge, LA. Dr. Patel completed a residency at Tulane University Hospital and Clinic, New Orleans, LA. He currently practices at The NeuroMedical Center Clinic and is affiliated with The Spine Hospital of Louisiana at The NeuroMedical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Patel is board certified in Anesthesiology.
The NeuroMedical Center Clinic
The NeuroMedical Center Clinic10101 Park Rowe Ave Ste 200, Baton Rouge, LA 70810 Existing Patients: (225) 768-2050
The NeuroMedical Center-Gonzales1104 W HIGHWAY 30, Gonzales, LA 70737 Existing Patients: (225) 769-2200
The NeuroMedical Center Clinic-Walker5000 Odonavan Blvd Ste 412, Walker, LA 70785 Existing Patients: (225) 769-2200
The Spine Hospital of Louisiana at The NeuroMedical Center
The Spine Hospital of Louisiana at The NeuroMedical Center10105 Park Rowe Cir, Baton Rouge, LA 70810 Existing Patients: (225) 763-9900
- Pain Medicine - University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, AL, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Tulane University Hospital and Clinic, New Orleans, LA, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, New Orleans, LA, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Humana Health Benefit Plan of Louisiana
- Louisiana Workers Compensation
- Peoples Health
- PPO Plus
- Verity Healthnet
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Patel?
I’ve been seeing Dr Patel for 4 years now. He’s really one of the good guys. He listens to all your concerns & tries to address them. I’ve been dealing with doctors for 10 years now. It took me a long time to find Dr. Richard Stanger that referred me to Dr. Shamir Patel. I’m just an old coonass, hard to deal with sometimes but I’d be proud to have these 2 doctors as personal friends! Thanks to both of you.
- The Spine Hospital of Louisiana at The NeuroMedical Center