Call (904) 788-7410 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Samir Habashi, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Habashi completed a residency at University Of Fl College Of Med. He currently practices at Digestive Disease Consultants and is affiliated with Memorial Hospital Jacksonville. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Habashi is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- University Of Fl College Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Digestive Disease Consultants
Digestive Disease Consultants2151 Riverside Ave, Jacksonville, FL 32204 Existing Patients: (904) 788-7410
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Habashi?
Outstanding physician and very supportive staff.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Habashi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Samir Habashi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Habashi's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Habashi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Habashi frequently treats Pancreatic Disease, Esophageal Disorders, and Liver Disease.
Dr. Habashi's office is located at 2151 Riverside Ave, Jacksonville, FL 32204. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Habashi speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
- Ascension St. Vincent's Clay County Hospital
- Ascension St. Vincent's Riverside Hospital
- Ascension St. Vincent's Southside Hospital
- Orange Park Medical Center