Dr. Habashi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Samir Habashi, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Habashi completed a residency at University Of Fl College Of Med. He currently practices at Riverside Endoscopy Center LLC and is affiliated with Ascension St. Vincent's Clay County Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Habashi is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- University Of Fl College Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Riverside Endoscopy Center LLC2151 Riverside Ave, Jacksonville, FL 32204 Existing Patients: (904) 388-8686
St. Vincent's Medical Center Riverside1 Shircliff Way, Jacksonville, FL 32204 Existing Patients: (904) 388-8686
Baptist Medical Center South14550 Old Saint Augustine Rd, Jacksonville, FL 32258 Existing Patients: (904) 271-6000
St. Vincent's Medical Center Clay County1670 St Vincents Way, Middleburg, FL 32068 Existing Patients: (904) 388-8686
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Habashi?
Outstanding physician and very supportive staff.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Samir Habashi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Habashi's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Habashi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Habashi frequently treats Pancreatic Disease, Esophageal Disorders, and Liver Disease.
Dr. Habashi's office is located at 2151 Riverside Ave, Jacksonville, FL 32204. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Habashi speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension St. Vincent's Clay County Hospital
- Ascension St. Vincent's Riverside Hospital
- Ascension St. Vincent's Southside Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
- Orange Park Medical Center