Dr. Pancholy has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Samir Pancholy, MB BS is a cardiology specialist in Clarks Summit, PA. Dr. Pancholy completed a residency at Stony Brook University Hospital S U N Y Health Sciences Center. He currently practices at Samir B. Pancholy LLC and is affiliated with Barnes - Kasson County Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pancholy is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
- Presybn MC, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Stony Brook University Hospital S U N Y Health Sciences Center, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Stony Brook University Hospital S U N Y Health Sciences Center, Internship Hospital — 1989
- BJ Med Coll, Gujarat U Ahmedabad, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pancholy?
Very knowledgeable and answers all questions. Kind and sympathetic.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pancholy accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pancholy frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures.
Dr. Pancholy's office is located at 401 N State St, Clarks Summit, PA 18411. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pancholy speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Barnes - Kasson County Hospital
- Geisinger Community Medical Center
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
- Moses Taylor Hospital
- Regional Hospital Of Scranton
- Tyler Memorial Hospital
- Wayne Memorial Hospital