Dr. Samip Borad, MD is a neurology specialist in Charleston, WV. Dr. Borad completed a residency at Virginia Commonwealth University. He currently practices at CAMC Neurology and is affiliated with CAMC General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Borad is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology.
CAMC Neurology415 Morris St Ste 300, Charleston, WV 25301 Existing Patients: (304) 388-6441
- Wake Forest University, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Virginia Commonwealth University, Residency Hospital — 2013
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Borad?
Dr Borad takes is time talking to you and explains things so you understand what's going on. He's a very kind doctor and cares for his patients.
- CAMC General Hospital
- CAMC Memorial Hospital
- CAMC Women and Children's Hospital
- Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) Medical Center