Dr. Sami Diab, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Aurora, CO. Dr. Diab completed a residency at University of Texas (San Antonio). He currently practices at Rocky Mountain Cancer Centers and is affiliated with Swedish Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Diab is board certified in Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine.
- University of Texas - M D Anderson Cancer Cntr, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Texas (San Antonio), Residency Hospital
- Wayne State University, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Diab?
Dr. Diab is so caring and compassionate. He is an excellent oncologist and I would recommend him to anyone looking for a doctor
- Swedish Medical Center
- The Medical Center of Aurora
- Littleton Adventist Hospital
- Parker Adventist Hospital