Dr. Sami Hamamji, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hamamji's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Sami Hamamji, MD is a general surgery specialist in Orange, CA. Dr. Hamamji completed a residency at University Montreal. He currently practices at Jeffrey M. Johnsrud A Medical Corp. and is affiliated with Saint Joseph Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hamamji is board certified in General Surgery.
- University Montreal, Internship Hospital — 1987
- University Montreal, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Faculte Francaise De Medecine Et De Pharmacie, Medical School — 1980
- Saint Joseph University, Undergraduate School — 1978
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Premera Blue Cross
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arabic, French, Spanish
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hamamji?
One of the best surgeon I’ve come to known.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hamamji accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hamamji frequently treats Inguinal Hernia, Gallstones, and Cholecystitis and Gallstones.
Dr. Hamamji's office is located at 1140 W La Veta Ave Ste 760, Orange, CA 92868. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hamamji speaks Spanish, Arabic, and French. View profile to see all.
Dr. Hamamji has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Joseph Hospital