Dr. Samerah Razuman, MD is a nephrology specialist in Fort Pierce, FL. Dr. Razuman completed a residency at Nassau University Medical Center. She currently practices at Nephrology Associates and is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic Martin North Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Razuman is board certified in Nephrology.
Nephrology Associates1401 Se Goldtree Dr Ste 102, Fort Pierce, FL 34950 Existing Patients: (772) 337-3540
Nephrology Associates1300 N Parrott Ave, Okeechobee, FL 34972 Existing Patients: (863) 467-8770
Nephrology Associates2000 Hartman Rd Ste 1, Fort Pierce, FL 34947 Existing Patients: (772) 465-1170
- Nassau University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Nassau University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Nassau University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1997
- University of the Philippines College of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Razuman?
takes time to explain health condition
- Cleveland Clinic Martin North Hospital
- Lawnwood Regional Medical Center and Heart Institute
- St. Lucie Medical Center