Dr. Samer Kasbari, MD is a hematology specialist in Clinton, NC. Dr. Kasbari completed a residency at Norwalk Hospital Yale University. He currently practices at Southeastern Medical Onclgy Ctr and is affiliated with Sampson Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kasbari is board certified in Hematology.
Southeastern Medical Onclgy Ctr
Southeastern Medical Onclgy Ctr211 Beaman St, Clinton, NC 28328 Existing Patients: (910) 592-5727
Southeastern Medical Oncology203 Cox Blvd, Goldsboro, NC 27534 Existing Patients: (800) 849-0203
- Saint George`s University / School of Medicine, Medical School
- Norwalk Hospital Yale University, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Norwalk Hosp Yale U, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kasbari?
The best Doctor ever. I consider him family.
- Sampson Regional Medical Center
- Wayne Memorial Hospital