Dr. Samer Schuman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Schuman's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Samer Schuman, MD is a oncology specialist in Newburgh, IN. Dr. Schuman completed a residency at George Washington University Hospital. He currently practices at The Women's Hospital and is affiliated with Deaconess Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Jackson Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- George Washington University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- American University Of Beirut, Medical School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Women's Hospital
The Women's Cancer Center - Gynecologic Oncology4055 Gateway Blvd, Newburgh, IN 47630 Existing Patients: (812) 842-2210
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schuman?
Dr. Schuman and his staff are wonderful very caring health professionals. I have been to his office twice and treated in the most professional manner. Dr. Schuman did my surgery and made sure I received the best care at the hospital. I would highly recommend Dr. Schuman to anyone who is seeking treatment in his field.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Schuman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Schuman frequently treats Gynecologic Neoplasms.
Dr. Schuman's office is located at 4055 Gateway Blvd, Newburgh, IN 47630. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Schuman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Deaconess Hospital