Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dibs accepts your insurance.
Dr. Samer Dibs, MD is a cardiology specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Dibs completed a residency at Umdnj-Rw Johnson Med Sch. He currently practices at Mila C R Bacalla MD Sc and is affiliated with AMITA Health Saints Mary and Elizabeth Medical Center Chicago. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dibs is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Of California-San Francisco, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Tulane University Hospital and Clinics, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- North Shore University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Umdnj-Rw Johnson Med Sch, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Good Samaritan Hosp/Johns Hopkins U, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Amer U Beirut, Medical School — 1989
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dibs?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dibs frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Dibs' office is located at 2222 W Division St Ste 340, Chicago, IL 60622. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dibs speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Dibs has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- AMITA Health Saints Mary and Elizabeth Medical Center Chicago
- Community First Medical Center
- Humboldt Park Health
- Presence Saint Francis Hospital