Dr. Ballouz has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Samer Ballouz, MD is a oncology specialist in Royal Oak, MI. Dr. Ballouz completed a residency at Henry Ford Hospital. He currently practices at Oakland Medical Group PC and is affiliated with Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital, Warren Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ballouz is board certified in Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine.
- Henry Ford Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University of Damascus / Faculty of Medicine, Medical School
- Henry Ford Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- HAP Insurance
- NGS CoreSource
- PHP-Physicians Health Plan
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Oakland Medical Group PC3577 W 13 Mile Rd Ste 204, Royal Oak, MI 48073 Existing Patients: (248) 399-4400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ballouz?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Samer Ballouz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ballouz's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ballouz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ballouz frequently treats Anemia, Secondary Malignancies, and Colorectal Cancer.
Dr. Ballouz's office is located at 3577 W 13 Mile Rd Ste 204, Royal Oak, MI 48073. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ballouz speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital, Warren Campus
- Ascension Providence Rochester Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Farmington Hills
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Troy